For Your Posture
Brugger Postural Relief Position
EVERY 45 MINS
- Sit at the edge of your chair, without using the seat back for support.
- Spread your legs slightly apart. Now turn your toes out.
- Tilt your pelvis forward, creating an arch in your low back and pushing your chest upward.
- Arms turn out so that palms are facing forward.
- Now hold your head high in the air, with a slight increase in the arch of your neck.
- Take deep exaggerated breaths while holding the position.
This content was originally published by the Ontario Chiropractic Association.